19.8.10

Bringing you in my hearh

I give you my hearth like a flower
The true essence of myself
You know the most beautifu in me
And I hope you know this
I'm sorry, really, for everything
How I really love you
Don't be afraid, I'm ok
I'm just keeping word
Paying my promise
Bleeding by your side
It's all and all is full of love
(like that song)
As you and me
Wherever we are
I hope that we are quits
Because I come to you but you don't want me
Our encounters are always insane
Cold wars, strange feelings...
You are welcome but I feel that I'm not anymore
And I can't handle this
You broke my hearth as I broke yours - certainly
Can you feel it?
Like porcelain broked is trash,
I will put this feeling in an unsuspicious place
And I will walk far away from it
Just say to everyone that is all my fault
I only need to be myself and feel that I'm wanted as I am
But I can't feel this anymore
I can feel now that I hurt you very much
And we don't need to hurt each other no more
I'm going with my 50%
Leave you is lose a piece of my hearth
But we are sick together, needind cure
I bless you that make me feel this way
In the deepest of ourselves shelter all the whys
Everything was truth
Thank you for so many things
Today is the most important day
I can't handle to be so near anymore
I can't belong to anyone - not this way

2 comentários:

Soraia disse...

Oi,

Só hoje é que vi o novo visual do blog.
Ficou bonito!

Bjs.

Soraia disse...

Hella,

tem uma mensagem para você amanhâ dia 22/12, no meu blog.
Passe por lá, ok?

Bjs.